A Family that Grows Together
Let the message about the Messiah dwell richly among you, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, and singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, with gratitude in your hearts to God.
ARE YOU A FOLLOWER OF JESUS?
I know. I Know. You’ve been asked this question before. Because it’s so familiar, there is a tendency to dismiss it. Not because it makes you uncomfortable. Not because it’s especially convicting. The question is dismissed mostly because it doesn’t feel necessary.
One of the most sobering passages of Scripture tells of a day when many who consider themselves to be followers of Jesus will be stunned to find out that He doesn’t even recognize them. In the Gospel of Luke chapter 13, Jesus tells of a day where everyone who has ever lived will stand before God. On that day many who call themselves Christians and identify themselves as followers will stand confidently in front of Jesus only to hear him say, “I never knew you. Away from me.”
If you’ve just assumed you are a follower of Jesus, I pray that the video series produced by City on a Hill will either confirm that confidence or it will convict you to reevaluate your relationship with Jesus and bring you to a commitment to follow Him.
Southeast Christian Church / Louisville, KY
Small Group Study on "Not A Fan" - Beginning January 20, 2019 at 5:00pm.
- Led by Rick Snowden at the home of Quinn & Mary Carlisle
- Led by Dana Casey at the home of Chad & Dana Casey
- Led by Jason Clayton in the Gathering Area at HBC
- Led by Tim Snowden/Joe Wilkerson at several homes beginning with the Wilkerson home
- Led by Randy Sharman at the homes of Steve & Paige Corey and Randy & Gina Sharman beginning with the Corey home.
- Led by Clint Jackson at the home of Britt & Amy McCarty: FOR YOUTH
Childcare for school age children (K-6) with be provided at the study led by Dana Casey. Pre-school childcare will be provided at the study led by Jason Clayton at HBC.